From fiscal conduit services, to gallery space at our office in the Flatbush neighborhood of Brooklyn, we have a bevy of solutions for artists at all stages of their career.
We can offer the following services and workshops to working artists and project directors in the community:
- Employment Services
- Fiscal Conduit Services
- Professional Development
- Masters Classes
- Technical Support & Guidance
Dedicated Storefront & Office Space
We have dedicated storefront and office space located near Brooklyn College in the Flatbush, Brooklyn neighborhood that is perfect for:
- Art Classes
- Art Shows
- Conferences and Meetings
- Evening Administrative Work
Responsibilities of the Sponsee in Fiscal Conduit Arrangements
- The artist must provide BAI with a detailed description of the project for which they are requesting sponsorship.
- The goal of projects must be in line with BAI’s mission as a community-focused arts-education organization.
- The artist must have a demonstrated history in the field.
- The artist must direct the sponsored project.
- BAI receives the funds for the project, delivers the funds to the project director, observes and assures the project is in line with BAI goals and mission.
- BAI’s sponsorship fee is 10%
Please contact us for more information on our service and space solutions.